the utterly mundane || 6/52

8:39 AM

There simply are not many grand moments of life, and we surely don't live life in those moments.  No, we live in the utterly mundane.  We exist in the bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, and hallways of life.  This is where the character of our life is set.  This is where we live the life of faith."
paul david tripp


You're almost sitting up on your own, you pop your little head up, smile, and wiggle when I walk in to get you up from a nap now, you love to "drink" out of my water bottle like a big kid, and are fascinated with my hair.  You play with your feet, blow bubbles with your spit and suck on your lip all the day long.  Happy 5 months little buddy.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Make way for ducklings! I remember when my Mommy use to read that to me.. Your baby is adorable. These photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite books. There's a duckling statue in Boston that my friend & I saw last year, so cute! Your images are so beautiful.. they capture your life in such a special way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet little sugar puff! Love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete