little pj's

1:46 PM

It's hard to believe that the tiny footie pajama's we bought the day we found out you were going to be our fierce little Judah Lion, and not Audrey, or Jane, or any of the other girl names we'd been tossing around, are officially too small for you.  Yesterday, on your 5 week birthday I snapped a ridiculous number of pictures of you grinning and rolling around in our bed before I took off those sweet little pj's for the last time.

While I regularly find myself thinking all the cliche sappy mom thoughts "don't ever grow up!" and "can't time just stand still?!" I usually stop myself because if I'm honest, I love each and every moment with you so much that I look forward to the hundreds of moments ahead of us.  And I'd rather live in anticipation of the sweetness ahead than in dread of moments that pass too quickly.

Thanks for being my smiley smooshy faced love.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Darling. You can really see both you and your husband in him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smiley smooshy-faced love him is!!! Love, love, LOVE those top 4...J-O-S-H through and through there! And the...baseball booty! :) Happy 5 weeks nephew!
    Love,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT HANDLE THIS CUTENESS.
    ohhh sweet little judah.

    ReplyDelete