hello baby. || week 22

7:57 AM

lil' raspberry,

this week I started reading through the book of jeremiah and in the very first chapter the Lord says to jeremiah: 
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations."
as i read those verses that day and ever since then i've been praying those words would be true for you, that as He is forming you in my womb and before you are even born God would sanctify you for Himself, and ordain you for the work He has prepared for you to do in your lifetime.

i love you my first born son, and as john says in 3rd john 1:4 my greatest joy through all of my life will be to see and hear that you are walking in God's truth!

love,
mommy



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ah, happy little 'raz! God has such great plans for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so pregnant!! :))))) goodness me, i love that bitty boy already. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmyword Jessica you are just so beautiful! your son has a wonderful mother :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny you looking truly pregnant now. Haha :D. You wear it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that baby bump is making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shorts, and you look great.

    ReplyDelete